Monday, February 8, 2010

Little Things

Monday, February 8, 2010
Thought I would share with you some cool things Ive found on the interweb

 
  
  
Saw this on Eat Drink Chic earlier this morning.  I am in luv with the Horo collection from Brevity Designs.  WANT!
Etsy....did I mention I luv Etsy?

I do!

My sister Amy and I are big time Etsy shoppers...My recent purchase:


New Camera Strap for my new DSLR from August Blossoms.  It even has a pocket for you to put your lens cap!
And for a random bit of bling check this out:


  
Yeah I know right?

Antique Old European cut diamond.  Over 2 carats...Beautiful.  They only want $59,000 for it...psh...

And did I tell you I have a new adoration for Karen Millen?

 
I think its great for your late 20's early 30's.  Yeah
More to come later !!  Gotta get the baby from her nap!

0 comments:

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios