Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Revamp on Baby Boy Cookies

Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Ok not not that much of a revamp.  Just a few details here and there....

I made some cookies for my Mother In-Law for a baby shower held at the church.  She requested the standard baby blue boy cookies.  Easy enough.



So I made them with a few little things differently

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Ok so maybe just one thing different....I added a smiley to the baby which I prefer.  I think I'll do this on all of them.  I was wanting to make the baby look happy.  I think before it looked a little....blah...

Anyway I hear they were a success at the shower.  I'm glad because I was pretty nervous about it.  So thanks for the order...yay!!

1 comments:

lpri said...

Hi! I loved this cookies, I have a quick question, what color mix did you use for the baby's face??thanks!!

 

Blog Design by Eedee Design Studios